Feature for feature, our Clemmer Division’s aboveground, horizontal steel tanks are best in class in the markets we serve. With Clemmer, you gain the assurance of meticulous quality and manufacturing in a competitive storage system *1360 litres (300ig) to 200,000 litres (44,000ig) capacity, and custom-built to your specifications
- Blast cleaned, primed and finished with two coats of rust inhibiting enamel or epoxy.
- Supplied with standard end supports, or furnished with support saddles.
- Butt-welded joints with submerged arc welding ensures quality and attractiveness.
- Alternative fuels compatibility without the cost on internal liners.
- 340۫ or 360۫ secondary containment for ultimate leak protection.
- Delivered under full vacuum to ensure integrity of primary and secondary tanks.
- 24 hour leak detection through remote monitoring and audible/visible alarm.
- Double wall construction eliminates expensive dyking systems and reduces space requirements.
- ULC S601-07 Compliance.
Carbon or stainless steel.