Innovative design, engineering integrity and structual dependability make our Clemmer Division’s above ground, vertical steel tanks the best in their class
- Blast cleaned, primed and finished with two coats of rust inhibiting enamel or epoxy. Butt-welded joints with submerged arc welding ensures quality and attractiveness
- Alternative fuels compatibility without the cost on internal liners
- Also available in API designs
- Designed for earthquake zones, wind and snow loading
- Secondary containment encloses the bottom and side up to 50mm (2″) below the roof
- ULC S601-07 and API 650
Carbon or stainless steel.