POLARUS molded polyethylene lined tanks offer you double-wall protection with the added benefit of a corrosion-proof internal lining. The outer tank is constructed of steel, while the inner tank is lined with a medium-density polyethylene, applied through a patented process using state-of-the-art rotational molding technology
- Double-wall storage for hazardous and corrosive liquids.
- Inner tank is constructed of a durable 4.76mm (3/16″) thick polyethylene.
- Excellent corrosion protection for underground models through factory-installed anodes, exterior dielectric coating and nylon bushings in all screwed connections.
- Molded integral polyethylene manway provides 360۫ primary and secondary containment.
- Delivered under vacuum with a factory-installed monitor, eliminating the need for on-site testing.
- Leak detection system for both inner and outer tank ensure electrical isolation.
- Tank vacuum is monitored for a minimum of five days before shipment.
- ULC/ORD C1856 Listed.
Carbon or stainless steel.