Steelcraft’s Clemmer Division manufactures and engineers our steel underground storage tanks to bring you long-term durability. Our tanks come in various corrosion- protected single and double wall configurations, and in various sizes to meet today’s range of petroleum products
- Long term corrosion resistance through engineered cathodic protection.
- Butt-welded joints and submerged arc-welding technology.
- Seal-welded, steel wear plated below tank openings protect the bottom against failure.
- Dielectric nylon bushings or flange isolation kits electrically isolate the tank.
- 5-year warranty against manufacturing defects.
- Twice the protection of a single wall tank.
- Interstitial monitoring through 360۫ secondary containment.
- Delivered under vacuum with a factory-installed vacuum gauge, eliminating the need for on-site testing.
- 24-hour leak detection through available remote monitoring.
- 25-year limited warranty on primary storage tank integrity.
- ULC S603 and ULC S603.1 Compliance.
Carbon or stainless steel.