Steelcraft’s Clemmer utility tanks are a cost-effective storage solution for gasoline, diesel fuels or flammable liquids and are ideal for use on farms, construction sites and marinas. We offer three popular tank sizes, and a variety of colours.
- Painted with a primer coat and a coat of rust-inhibiting enamel or powder coating.
- 50mm (2″) pump discharge *38mm (1 1/2″) drain outlet.
- 75mm (3″) combination locking fill and pressure vent cap.
- Support saddles are welded to the tank for easy positioning.
- 300۫ and 360′ wrapped secondary containment provides an economical double-wall tank for additional leak protection.
- Vacuum monitor or a visual inspection port.
- ULC S643 and G55 compliance.
Carbon or stainless steel.