Designed for viscous pastes, Bowers’ suite of multi shaft mixers ensure product movement in the thickest of pastes. A combination of blending and dispersion blades can be utilized to introduce the right level of shear and particle size reduction to suit your specific needs. Available with Vacuum and Pressurization options to assist in producing products safely as well as promoting product discharge.
Sidewall scraper elements can great improve heat transfer and minimize product residue.
- Stainless Steel (304, 316, 17-4 PH)
- Specialty Alloy (Hastelloy, Inconel)
- Carbon Steel (High Strength)
- Specialty Coatings (Rubber Lining, Spray and baked on coatings)
- Scraper elements available in UHMW and Teflon