Designed for viscous pastes, Bowers’ concentric shaft mixers ensure product movement in the thickest of pastes. C-Shaft Mixers utilize a central high speed shaft, driven independently from a perimeter sweep blade. This configuration allows the user to maximize the blade-to-tank ratio for optimal results. A combination of blending and dispersion blades can be utilized to introduce the right level of shear and particle size reduction to suit your specific needs. Available with Vacuum and Pressurization options to assist in producing products safely as well as promoting product discharge.
Available as fixed tank top mixers, as well as ‘Change Can’ units with an independent lift.
- Stainless Steel (304, 316, 17-4 PH)
- Specialty Alloy (Hastelloy, Inconel)
- Carbon Steel (High Strength)
- Specialty Coatings (Rubber Lining, Spray and baked on coatings)
- Scraper elements available in UHMW and Teflon