Developed and refined since the 1930’s, SteelCraft’s product specialists can recommend the right blade technology for your process. Partical size reduction, shear levels and pumping characteristics of Bowers Dispersion blades are tailored to your specific requirements.
Available as Tank Top Mounted or with Lift systems, units can be fully sealed to protect workers from mixing elements as well as volatile vapours.
Steelcraft’s Tank Top Disperser with Lift System allows convenient adjustment of the blade height in the batch while mixing. Surface fluid velocities and the resulting vortex are dramatically improved for rapid powder incorporation; increasing product yield and quality while reducing cycle time. Custom engineered mechanical and control solutions are available to maximize your plant throughput.
- Stainless Steel (304, 316, 17-4 PH)
- Specialty Alloy (Hastelloy, Inconel)
- Carbon Steel (High Strength)
- Specialty Coatings (Rubber Lining, Spray and baked on coatings)
- Scraper elements available in UHMW and Teflon