Customs Administrator , Full Time
QCI Division - Cambridge
We have an exciting opportunity for a Customs Administrator to join our growing business on the day shift at our QCI Cambridge facility!
Why Work At Steelcraft?
Steelcraft is a growing Canadian metal fabrication company whose success has been built on positive collaboration between our customers, our employees, and our management team. We understand that investing in the growth and development of our employees produces a happy, highly-engaged workforce that is willing to go above-and-beyond for our customers. We also understand that our company's success is dependent upon the creativity and decision-making skills of employees at all levels, and we encourage brainstorming and collaboration when approaching any new business or production challenge.
- Competitive Salaries
- Comprehensive Health Benefits
- RRSP-Matching Programs
- Safe Working Environment
- Shift Premiums Where Applicable
- Travel and/or Vehicle Allowance Where Applicable
- Tuition Reimbursement Where Applicable
What We Are Looking for in a Candidate
We are looking for an Customs Administrator who will be responsible for all Customs related documentation for all QCI and EP plants as well as all shipping/invoicing paperwork for all QCI Cambridge shipments.
We are committed to diversity and inclusion, and thank all applicants in advance. Accommodations are available during all stages of the recruitment process in accordance with the Human Rights Code and Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.
Specific Job Responsibilities
- Print all invoices daily and match with signed off proof of delivery then copy, scan and send off to customers.
- Fill in for Customer Service Rep when away or on vacation. PO entry, Customer correspondence and Soor updates.
- GT Nexus activities and systems updates (customer specific tool)
- Assist the customer service representative on Weekly order entry of new orders, confirm price and delivery
- Assists with updates on delivery to Komatsu on all outstanding PO’s
- Assists with expediating daily past due items
- Assists with forecast updates
- Prepare customs documentation for all export shipments from the various plants.
- Monitor all import shipments for all facilities and provide information to customs brokers when required.
- Works with customs brokers to determine proper customs tariff codes for all products shipped.
- Control all annual NAFTA blanket certs from suppliers and request them if not on file.
- Maintain and update Approved Supplier List for purchasing. Request current ISO certs from suppliers.
- Provides customs brokers with yearly customer NAFTA certs and updates during the year for all facilities.
- Fill in for Logistics Supervisor as required.